Forbes recently featured a report on celebrities bitten by what Zillow calls “the home buying bug.” Whether it’s the historically low interest rates and home prices or a sign of the start of a very hot buying season, some of Hollywood’s top celebrities have all made major home purchases in the last few months.
- Ashton Kutcher sealed the deal on a modern home on Lake Hollywood listed at $10.8 million.
- Jennifer Aniston is the new owner of a $20.97 million Bel Air estate designed by modern architect A. Quincy.
- Ellen DeGeneres purchased a $12 million mid-century Malibu home from Brad Pitt.
- Matthew McConaughey bought a mansion on a nine-acre Austin estate that was listed for $6.6 million.
- Steven Tyler closed on a $4.8 million Maui home after already picking up a property in Laurel Canyon.
- Justin Bieber recently became the young owner of the $6 million Calabasas Villa, which was previously listed by Hurwitz James Company for former owner Nicole Murphy.
Celebrities who find themselves catching the home-buying fever can contact Hurwitz James Company in Beverley Hills at 888.681.5902.